As Loox's Customer Support Engineer you will recognize our customer needs and help them enjoy our product to the fullest.
If you like solving problems and enjoy direct contact with customers, you are probably the person we are looking for. We're looking for someone who's energetic, tech-savvy, has great spoken and written English, and superb interpersonal skills.
If you are curious about a career in technology, this position is the perfect way to start.
What will you do?
- Be in charge of our customer happiness and deliver amazing service.
- Become a product expert who knows the ins-and-outs of what Loox offers, and helps customers maximize the value they receive from us.
- Troubleshoot customer reports and be in charge of their resolution from start to finish.
- Maintain and manage Loox's internal Knowledge Base.
- Proactively identify opportunities and optimization points and represent the customer voice internally in Product, Marketing, and Business Development discussions.
What you'll need?
- English - native or bilingual proficiency.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and teammates.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting capabilities.
- Ability to work in a hyper-fast paced and changing environment.
- Availability to work two afternoons a week, and 1-2 weekend shifts per month (Friday morning / Saturday Night).
- Knowledge in web technologies such as HTML, CSS – an advantage.
If you have what it takes to bring our customers to the next level, and want to be a part of a young, vibrant start-up, email your CV to email@example.com