Community Marketing Manager
The Loox story is likely one you haven’t heard before. Founded in 2015, we’re a bootstrapped product-led company that has grown to over 100,000 customers, 500 million users per month & millions of annual revenue.
As the #1 most popular Reviews & Referrals solution for Shopify stores, our main focus now is expanding our market share in the mid-market. Each new challenge requires different skill sets, and we’re forming a core team of creative innovators to lead us there.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of an organization that has the resources & scale of an established company and the energy, speed & team-size of an early-stage startup.
We’re looking for someone who lives and breathes community and social media.
At Loox, you will be responsible for creating engaging content and growing social media channels. You will develop and execute the social media strategy with full ownership and creative responsibility.
Simply put, we need you to give Loox a face.
If this sounds fun to you and you have a passion for the analytical side of social media, we’d love to meet you.
- 2-3 Years of experience in social media marketing
- Creative and analytical mindset - a must.
- Native English (verbal & written) - a must.
- Track record of hands-on experience in social media content creation and growing social media channels.
- Confident to be in front of a camera.
- Confident in becoming the face of a brand on large-scale social media accounts.
- Hands-on experience in social media trend-spotting and analytics.
- Experience in working with partners/influencers.
- Experience in working in e-commerce - an advantage.
- Develop a social media brand and community strategy.
- Plan and create content for visual-first social media platforms.
- Track and measure the success of brand and community marketing campaigns.
- Work with top e-commerce brands on case studies.
- Work with partners on co-marketing campaigns.