The Loox story is likely one you haven’t heard before. Founded in 2015, we’re a bootstrapped product-led company that has grown to over 100,000 customers, 500 million users per month & millions of annual revenue.
As the #1 most popular Reviews & Referrals solution for Shopify stores, our main focus now is expanding our market share in the mid-market. Each new challenge requires different skill sets, and we’re forming a core team of creative innovators to lead us there.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of an organization that has the resources & scale of an established company and the energy, speed & team-size of an early-stage startup.
We are looking for a highly talented and enthusiastic DevOps Engineer, to set the framework of our engineering ops with an excellent understanding of software processes and critical thinking. This role will allow you to be a “one-man show” that designs and implements scalable systems that will support our significant business growth and scale.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead the DevOps domain end-to-end including cloud management, deployment processes, and manage the monitoring strategies - Build infrastructure, tools, and services to improve delivery and availability.
- Lead the CI/CD processes and tools to support true continuous deployments each day.
- Harness the power of cutting-edge technologies and automation tools to create and improve existing processes.
- Take part in designing new products’ architecture and be the authority of the infrastructure aspect
- Take ownership of the production and development environments' health and availability
- Work closely with our CTO & VP R&D in order to define and design release processes, services, relevant technologies, and best practices to support our ever-growing scale.
What you will need:
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer administering large-scale web applications
- Proficient in Linux system administration
- Extensive experience with cloud management (AWS, GCP, Azure, DigitalOcean)
- Strong understanding of CI/CD processes and tools (Jenkins, Git, BitBucket/GitHub)
- Solid knowledge and experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with managing CDN processes and DNS servers
- Experience with MongoDB - Advantage
- Experience with ELK stacks and monitoring systems (Elasticsearch, Kibana, Prometheus, Grafana, Jaeger) - Advantage