Full Stack Developer
The Loox story is likely one you haven’t heard before. Founded in 2015, we’re a bootstrapped product-led company that has grown to over 100,000 customers, 500 million users per month & millions of annual revenue.
As the #1 most popular Reviews & Referrals solution for Shopify stores, our main focus now is expanding our market share in the mid-market. Each new challenge requires different skill sets, and we’re forming a core team of creative innovators to lead us there.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of an organization that has the resources & scale of an established company and the energy, speed & team-size of an early-stage startup.
We are looking for a highly talented and enthusiastic senior Full-stack developer, with an excellent understanding of server-side technologies and the web environment, critical thinking, and a healthy disrespect for the impossible.
What you'll do:
- Work with a small team of talented, highly motivated and product-driven engineers.
- Evolve our engineering and architecture to support the ever growing scale of users, features and data.
- Take part in building scalable and maintainable systems.
- You’ll have lots of room to grow. The only limit to your potential here is your own dedication to succeed.
- Work closely with Product & Design, while having full ownership of features from hypothesis, planning and technical design to post-deployment and impact measurement.
- Our Stack - Node.js, Vue.js, MongoDB, Elastic Search
What you'll need:
- 2+ years of hands-on experience, including in building a web application from scratch.
- 2+ years of experience in Node.js
- Experience in NoSQL Databases production deployments.
- Knowledge in ElasticSearch / Kibana - Plus
- Be an open-source lover and technology enthusiast.
- Be a team player.