HR & Recruitment Specialist
The Loox story is likely one you haven’t heard before. Founded in 2015, we’re a bootstrapped product-led company that has grown to over 100,000 customers, 500 million users per month & millions of annual revenue.
As the #1 most popular Reviews & Referrals solution for Shopify stores, our main focus now is expanding our market share in the mid-market. Each new challenge requires different skill sets, and we’re forming a core team of creative innovators to lead us there.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of an organization that has the resources & scale of an established company and the energy, speed & team-size of an early-stage startup.
Loox is looking for an HR & Recruitment Specialist to join us, take a significant part in building our amazing team, and support the company’s growth strategy.
If you’re a proactive, enthusiastic people person with a can-do approach that strives to take full ownership and make an impact - your place is with us :)
What will you do:
- Take a significant part in multiple HR domains and initiatives.
- Engage our recruitment pipelines by creatively sourcing talents through various channels and Social Media platforms.
- Assess candidate's qualifications and personality to match positions requirements and company culture, including job postings, screening resumes, and phone interviews.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders, provide guidance and serve as a focal point for recruitment issues under your responsibility.
- Provide an amazing candidate experience throughout the hiring process.
- Facilitate Welfare activities and support all Admin procedures within the company.
- Administer Onboarding/Offboarding processes of employees.
- Report directly to our HR Manager and work closely with our CFO/COO.
What you need:
- 2+ years of experience recruitment role from a tech-oriented company.
- Proven experience in direct sourcing techniques through Social Media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.).
- Experience taking part in other HR Admin & Welfare tasks - advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English - a must.
- Experienced working with an ATS (Preferable - Comeet).
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Resourceful, Agile, Data-driven, and Committed Team Player, with great communication skills.