Product Education Manager
The Loox story is likely one you haven’t heard before. Founded in 2015, we’re a bootstrapped product-led company that has grown to over 100,000 customers, 500 million users per month & millions of annual revenue.
As the #1 most popular Reviews & Referrals solution for Shopify stores, our main focus now is expanding our market share in the mid-market. Each new challenge requires different skill sets, and we’re forming a core team of creative innovators to lead us there.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of an organization that has the resources & scale of an established company and the energy, speed & team-size of an early-stage startup.
We are looking for a bright, energetic, and creative Product Education Manager to join our growing customer team. As a Product Education Manager @ Loox, you will be responsible for creating, producing, and distributing articles, how-to blogs, step-by-step guides, and training materials that educate our market and deemed valuable for customers and their success.
You will communicate with clients directly in order to implement scalable solutions across the customer journey, and collaborate with various stakeholders (marketing, product, R&D, customer success) to optimize the end to end customer activation and engagement.
- Plan, create and distribute content to educate clients on product features and best practices, in order to maximize engagement with the product, increase activation, and reduce early churn.
- Implement a test-and-learn process and workflow to drive product adoption/usage to launch early and continuously optimize efforts.
- Research and develop a 1-to-many customer engagement strategy through emails, articles, recorded videos, live webinars, and other scaled outreach.
- Proactively analyze data, trends, and feedback to identify training needs, improve the learning experience and develop new offerings.
- Development of content skills across the Success team, improving capabilities of product messaging and positioning by providing relevant resources and mentorship.
- Ensure full tracking and measurement of all initiatives, and communicate learnings to other teams.
- At least 3 years of experience in product marketing, content writing, or a similar role
- Native English (verbal, & written) - a must
- Defining, building and measuring A/B tests for ongoing campaigns
- Experience with Intercom or other marketing automation solutions - an advantage
- Working experience in eCommerce - an advantage
- Comfortable speaking in front of an audience in events, videos, podcasts, etc.