The Loox story is likely one you haven’t heard before. Founded in 2015, we’re a bootstrapped product-led company that has grown to over 100,000 customers, 500 million users per month & millions of annual revenue.
As the #1 most popular Reviews & Referrals solution for Shopify stores, our main focus now is expanding our market share in the mid-market. Each new challenge requires different skill sets, and we’re forming a core team of creative innovators to lead us there.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of an organization that has the resources & scale of an established company and the energy, speed & team-size of an early-stage startup.
We're looking for a QA Lead who has a passion for building a culture of quality throughout the organization to join our R&D team.
In this role, you’ll be a key contributor to the success of our products, and your work will directly impact the experiences of our customers by establishing and enforcing quality standards and testing procedures to ensure our products are at the highest standards. If you are a tech-savvy individual and have a knack for finding bugs, your place is with us!
As a QA Lead at Loox, you will:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to become an expert on how our products work.
- Design, plan and execute QA processes, including test plans, test cases, and automated testing frameworks, to ensure the efficient and effective delivery of high-quality products.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest tools and technologies in QA and identify opportunities to improve our processes and tools to stay ahead of the curve.
- Identify and mitigate risks in the software development lifecycle.
- Analyze and report on QA metrics to identify areas for improvement.
What you’ll need:
- 4+ years of experience with Manual QA and Automation - Must
- Strong understanding of QA methodologies and best practices - Must
- Experience with a SaaS product in a startup environment.
- Track record of hands-on experience in writing test plans and test design documentation.
- Experience in reviewing requirements, specifications and technical design documents.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.