Technical Support Engineer - Part Time
The Loox story is likely one you haven’t heard before. Founded in 2015, we’re a bootstrapped product-led company that has grown to over 100,000 customers, 500 million users per month & millions of annual revenue.
As the #1 most popular Reviews & Referrals solution for Shopify stores, our main focus now is expanding our market share in the mid-market. Each new challenge requires different skill sets, and we’re forming a core team of creative innovators to lead us there.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of an organization that has the resources & scale of an established company and the energy, speed & team-size of an early-stage startup.
As Loox's Technical Support Engineer you will recognize our customer needs and help them enjoy our product to the fullest.
If you like solving problems and enjoy direct contact with customers, you are probably the person we are looking for. We're looking for someone who's energetic, tech-savvy, has great written English, and superb interpersonal skills.
What will you do?
- Be in charge of our customer happiness and deliver amazing service.
- Become a product expert who knows the ins-and-outs of what Loox offers, and helps customers maximize the value they receive from us.
- Troubleshoot customer reports and be in charge of their resolution from start to finish.
- Proactively identify opportunities and optimization points to help our customers grow.
What you'll need?
- Written English - Native or bilingual proficiency. (a must)
- Knowledge in web technologies such as HTML & CSS. (an advantage)
- 1+ year of experience in technical support. (an advantage)
- Background in Ecommerce (an advantage)
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and teammates.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting capabilities.
- Ability to work in an agile, fast paced, and dynamic environment.
- Availability to work 2-3 shifts a week, including 2 weekend shifts per month (Friday morning / Saturday Night).
- First 3 months will be a full time position for training before transitioning to part time.