User Acquisition Manager
The Loox story is likely one you haven’t heard before. Founded in 2015, we’re a bootstrapped product-led company that has grown to over 100,000 customers, 500 million users per month & millions of annual revenue.
As the #1 most popular Reviews & Referrals solution for Shopify stores, our main focus now is expanding our market share in the mid-market. Each new challenge requires different skill sets, and we’re forming a core team of creative innovators to lead us there.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of an organization that has the resources & scale of an established company and the energy, speed & team-size of an early-stage startup.
We’re looking for an analytical mind with a strong passion for digital marketing.
At Loox, you will own your campaigns and are responsible for marketing efforts that aim for one goal: acquire new leads and customers. Through PPC ads in the Shopify app store to direct media buying for content distribution.
Planning, execution, measurement and optimization of the following:
- Content distribution strategy, while collaborating with the content team.
- Shopify app store PPC campaigns.
- Direct media, paid search, influencer marketing campaigns.
- Experiments and conversion tests.
- User acquisition funnels.
- Lead-generating campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking - a must.
- Experience in running paid ads on multiple platforms - a must.
- 2 years of experience in digital marketing.
- Managing a high ad budget.
- Experience in paid and organic social media marketing.
- Experience in landing page structure.
- Fluent English (verbal & written).
- Experience in influencer marketing - an advantage.
- Experience in promoting an app on the Apple app store or Google Play - an advantage.
- Experience in working in SaaS - an advantage.
- Experience in working in ecommerce - an advantage.