As the VP Marketing, you will develop and execute a clearly defined marketing strategy with a focus on demand generation, revenue growth and marketing attribution while enhancing brand equity and awareness. In this position, you are responsible for planning, budgeting, organizing, executing, and measuring all marketing functions to achieve the objectives of growth and market awareness.
- Develop product positioning, value proposition, messaging, competitive differentiation, and go-to-market strategies. Real passion for crafting a compelling story that drives people to action
- Lead all marketing initiatives end-to-end; brand marketing, content marketing, lead generation, partnerships and communications
- Establish clear KPIs and processes for reporting on the effectiveness of marketing efforts while owning the marketing budget
- Build, manage and coach a high-performing marketing team
- 7+ years experience in SMB SaaS marketing roles, preferably in the ecommerce world
- 3+ years experience as a people’s manager
- Ability to clearly demonstrate key competencies including strategic vision, execution, and measurable results
- A hands-on and independent leader, comfortable with rolling up your sleeves and doing whatever it takes to get the job done
- Track record of high-growth in a small company dynamic
- Strong sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Solid knowledge of SEO, CRO, PPC best practices and tools
- A team player, with great interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, ensuring data-focused decision making across the team
- English native with excellent written and verbal communication skills - a must!
We would love to chat and tell you more - Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org