Customer Support Engineer
The Loox story is likely one you haven’t heard before. Founded in 2015, we’re a bootstrapped product-led company that has grown to over 100,000 customers, 500 million users per month & millions of annual revenue.
As the #1 most popular Reviews & Referrals solution for Shopify stores, our main focus now is expanding our market share in the mid-market. Each new challenge requires different skill sets, and we’re forming a core team of creative innovators to lead us there.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of an organization that has the resources & scale of an established company and the energy, speed & team-size of an early-stage startup.
Our Customer Support team is looking for a Customer Support Engineer with a passion for technology and helping customers.
In this role, you’ll be the main point of contact for our clients. Helping them with our product and ensuring they have the best possible experience with Loox.
If you have impeccable English, outstanding interpersonal skills and a love for solving complex problems, we want you on our team!
** The position requires the availability to work up to two afternoons a week and 1-2 weekend shifts per month (Friday morning or Saturday Night).**
As a Customer Support Engineer at Loox, you will:
- Be in charge of our customers’ happiness by delivering amazing service.
- Become a product expert who knows the ins and outs of everything Loox has to offer.
- Proactively identify opportunities and optimization points to help our customers grow.
- Act as the voice of the customer by giving feedback and insights to the rest of the company.
What you’ll need:
- At least 1 year of experience in customer support.
- High-level English, both written and verbal (native or bilingual proficiency) - Must.
- Excellent communication skills and customer-oriented attitude - Must.
- Knowledge of web technologies such as HTML & CSS - advantage.
- Strong troubleshooting capabilities.
- Ability to work in an agile, fast-paced, and dynamic environment.