Senior Full Stack Developer
The Loox story is likely one you haven’t heard before. Founded in 2015, we’re a bootstrapped product-led company that has grown to over 100,000 customers, 500 million users per month & millions of annual revenue.
As the #1 most popular Reviews & Referrals solution for Shopify stores, our main focus now is expanding our market share in the mid-market. Each new challenge requires different skill sets, and we’re forming a core team of creative innovators to lead us there.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of an organization that has the resources & scale of an established company and the energy, speed & team-size of an early-stage startup.
We are looking for a highly talented and enthusiastic Senior Full-Stack Developer, with an excellent understanding of server-side technologies and the web environment, critical thinking, and a healthy disrespect for the impossible.
What you'll do:
- Work with a small team of talented, highly motivated and product-driven engineers.
- Evolve our engineering and architecture to support the ever growing scale of users, features and data.
- Be a cornerstone of the R&D by leading broad processes, designing architecture and developing key features.
- Work closely with Product & Design, while having full ownership of features from hypothesis, planning and technical design to post-deployment and impact measurement.
- Our Stack - Node.js, MongoDB, Elastic Search
What you'll need:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience, including in building a web application from scratch.
- 3+ years of experience in Node.js
- 3+ years of experience in large scale NoSQL Databases production deployments.
- Experience with large scale traffic, data, and complex architecture
- Strong, proven analysis and analytical skills
- Experience with DevOps concepts, tools and continuous delivery pipelines – Jenkins, Bitbucket, Jira, GIT, etc
- Knowledge in ElasticSearch / Kibana - Plus
- Be an open-source lover and technology enthusiast.
- Be a team player.