Who we are
The Loox story is likely one you haven’t heard before. Founded in 2015, we’re a bootstrapped product-led company that has grown to over 100,000 customers, 500 million users per month & millions of annual revenue.
As the #1 most popular Reviews & Referrals solution for Shopify stores, our main focus now is expanding our market share in the mid-market. Each new challenge requires different skill sets, and we’re forming a core team of creative innovators to lead us there.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of an organization that has the resources & scale of an established company and the energy, speed & team-size of an early-stage startup.
What’s the opportunity
Our Customer Support team is looking for a Customer Support Engineer with a passion for technology and helping customers.
In this role, you’ll be the main point of contact for our clients. Helping them with our product and ensuring they have the best possible experience with Loox.
If you have impeccable English, outstanding interpersonal skills and a love for solving complex problems, we want you on our team!
<careers-rte-h2>What’s the opportunity<careers-rte-h2>
We're looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer who lives and breathes software development to join our R&D team.
In this role, you'll be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining our web applications. You'll work closely with our product managers, designers, and other engineers to build innovative applications with great user experience.
If you are a critical-thinking, open-source lover, and technology enthusiast, your place is with us.
<careers-rte-h2>As a Senior Full Stack Developer at Loox, you will:<careers-rte-h2>
- Be responsible for the end-to-end development of our product as a feature owner.
- Develop our architecture to support our ever-growing scale.
- Leading broad processes and key features while leveraging data.
<careers-rte-h2>What you’ll need:<careers-rte-h2>
- 5+ years of hands-on development experience in web applications from scratch - Must
- 3+ years of experience in Node.js - Must
- Experience with large-scale traffic, data, and complex architecture
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in large-scale NoSQL Databases production deployments - Advantage
- Knowledge in ElasticSearch / Kibana - Advantage
Our Stack: Node.js, React.js, MongoDB, ElasticSearch