Content Marketing Manager
The Loox story is likely one you haven’t heard before. Founded in 2015, we’re a bootstrapped product-led company that has grown to over 100,000 customers, 500 million users per month & millions of annual revenue.
As the #1 most popular Reviews & Referrals solution for Shopify stores, our main focus now is expanding our market share in the mid-market. Each new challenge requires different skill sets, and we’re forming a core team of creative innovators to lead us there.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of an organization that has the resources & scale of an established company and the energy, speed & team-size of an early-stage startup.
We’re looking for a creative mind with a strong passion for written content.
At Loox, you will own your campaigns and are responsible for marketing efforts that aim for one single goal: acquire new leads and customers. From well-researched industry insights, case studies with industry leaders to collaborative marketing projects with world-class partners.
- Research and plan content.
- Plan and execute an inbound content marketing strategy.
- Create blog content and emails.
- Edit blog content for SEO.
- Plan visual content concepts (graphics and videos).
- Track and measure the success of marketing campaigns.
- Proactively analyze the market and data to continually improve the strategy.
- Work with top eCommerce brands on case studies.
- Work with partners on co-marketing campaigns.
- Write website copy for Loox.app
- Creative thinker - a must.
- Native English (verbal & written) - a must.
- 2 years of experience in content marketing.
- Understanding of SEO.
- Experience In working with content management systems.
- Experience in working with email marketing software.
- Experience in working with Google Analytics.
- Experience in working in ecommerce - an advantage.
- Experience in working with enterprise clients - an advantage.
- Experience in working with partners - an advantage.