Who we are
The Loox story is likely one you haven’t heard before. Founded in 2015, we’re a bootstrapped product-led company that has grown to over 100,000 customers, 500 million users per month & millions of annual revenue.
As the #1 most popular Reviews & Referrals solution for Shopify stores, our main focus now is expanding our market share in the mid-market. Each new challenge requires different skill sets, and we’re forming a core team of creative innovators to lead us there.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of an organization that has the resources & scale of an established company and the energy, speed & team-size of an early-stage startup.
What’s the opportunity
Our Customer Support team is looking for a Customer Support Engineer with a passion for technology and helping customers.
In this role, you’ll be the main point of contact for our clients. Helping them with our product and ensuring they have the best possible experience with Loox.
If you have impeccable English, outstanding interpersonal skills and a love for solving complex problems, we want you on our team!
<careers-rte-h2>What’s the opportunity<careers-rte-h2>
Loox is looking for a skilled and passionate Product Designer to join our team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work in an exciting, large-scale, product-led company. As a product designer, your expertise and creativity will be instrumental in creating intuitive user interfaces, conducting user research, and delivering impactful designs that align with our business goals.
<careers-rte-h2>As a Product Designer at Loox, you will:<careers-rte-h2>
- Collaborate with designers, product managers, engineers, and other stakeholders to understand project goals, user needs, and business requirements.
- Translate complex ideas into intuitive designs that enhance user engagement and satisfaction.
- Conduct user research and gather insights to guide the design process and validate design decisions.
- Collaborate with developers to ensure the seamless implementation of designs, providing clear and concise design handoff and guidance.
- Analyze user and team feedback and iterate on designs to continuously improve the product experience.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, best practices, and new technologies.
<careers-rte-h2>What you’ll need:<careers-rte-h2>
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Strong portfolio showcasing a range of design projects that highlight your design thinking, problem-solving skills, and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate design concepts and reasoning to stakeholders.
- Experience working on large-scale products, particularly low-touch SaaS, B2B2C, or consumer products.
- Solid understanding of user-centered design principles, usability, and accessibility standards.
- Comfortable working in cross-functional teams and collaborating with developers to ensure successful implementation.
- Ability to think strategically about business goals and align design decisions with key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Strong analytical mindset and willingness to work with data to guide design decisions.
- Proficiency in design and prototyping in Figma with experience working within a design system.
It’s a bonus if:
- Bachelor's degree in Visual Communication, Human-Computer Interaction, or a related field.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS/JS
*A portfolio showcasing diversity, skills, and attention to detail is a must.