Who we are
The Loox story is likely one you haven’t heard before. Founded in 2015, we’re a bootstrapped product-led company that has grown to over 100,000 customers, 500 million users per month & millions of annual revenue.
As the #1 most popular Reviews & Referrals solution for Shopify stores, our main focus now is expanding our market share in the mid-market. Each new challenge requires different skill sets, and we’re forming a core team of creative innovators to lead us there.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of an organization that has the resources & scale of an established company and the energy, speed & team-size of an early-stage startup.
What’s the opportunity
Our Customer Support team is looking for a Customer Support Engineer with a passion for technology and helping customers.
In this role, you’ll be the main point of contact for our clients. Helping them with our product and ensuring they have the best possible experience with Loox.
If you have impeccable English, outstanding interpersonal skills and a love for solving complex problems, we want you on our team!
What you will do
- Be in charge of our customer happiness and deliver amazing service.
- Become a product expert who knows the ins-and-outs of what Loox has to offer, and help customers maximize the value they receive from us.
- Act as the voice of the customer by giving feedback and insights to the rest of the company.
- Proactively identify opportunities and optimization points to help our customers grow
What are we looking for
- At least 1 year of experience in customer support.
- High-level English (native or bilingual proficiency) - Must.
- Excellent communication skills and customer-oriented attitude - Must.
- Knowledge of web technologies such as HTML & CSS - advantage.
- Strong troubleshooting capabilities.
- Ability to work in an agile, fast-paced, and dynamic environment.
<careers-rte-h2>What’s the opportunity<careers-rte-h2>
As a product-led company, Product is at the heart of everything we do.
We are looking for a skilled, data-led, and creative Product Manager to join our adventure, help shape our product's direction, and take end-to-end responsibility to execute it from concept to production.
<careers-rte-h2>As a Product Manager at Loox, you will:<careers-rte-h2>
- Partner and collaborate with cross-company stakeholders and teams - R&D, Design, and Customer Experience to validate, launch, support, and monitor new features.
- Utilize data expertise to analyze user behavior, product performance, and market trends to make informed product decisions.
- Drive the product strategy to meet our business goals, including high-level planning, roadmap, and features definition.
- Identify significant opportunities to deliver customer value and drive product adoption and business growth.
- Conduct user research and gather insights to guide the product process and validate product decisions.
- Manage project execution and product lifecycle, including product backlog, features prioritization, and release plans.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, best practices, and new technologies.
<careers-rte-h2>What you’ll need:<careers-rte-h2>
- At least 5 years of experience at a fast-growing startup (preferably a SaaS business).
- Experience working on large-scale products, particularly low-touch SaaS, B2B2C, or consumer products.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven approach with a proven track record of moving the needle.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate ideas to stakeholders (fluent in English and Hebrew).
- Great intuition for product design and user experience.
- Comfortable working in cross-functional teams and collaborating with developers to ensure successful implementation.
- Execution-orientation - ability to maximize efficiency by creating organized workflows and managing multiple projects and tasks in parallel.
It’s a bonus if:
- Working experience in the eCommerce field - an advantage.